Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Yahoo! Mail Beta

I think a lot of people have switched to Gmail, including myself. I still have some mails being sent to my Yahoo! Mail but I haven't checked it for quite a while. I just found out that Yahoo! had launched a beta mail version which resembles your local mail application, just like MS Outlook. It supports drag and drop, shift and ctrl selection, as well as search function. The speed is very fast too. It's pretty cool...

Check out the screen shot...














Oops, you saw all my mails...but nevermind lah, since most of them are junk mails actually. This is the thing I don't like about this new version, I think Yahoo! Mail still haven't found an effective way to filter junk mails...

Anyway, if you still use Yahoo! Mail, you should switch to this new version. ; )

4 comments:

Selba said...

So far, I'm still feeling comfortable with the old yahoo mail version :)

but, I'm thinking to change my blog to beta version. Yeah.. soon!

Unknown said...

new yahoo mail is much more friendlier, if they came out with this then i will not switch to gmail then....

anyway, i also checked my yahoo, few times a month..

Anonymous said...

abang kay win. sejak bila blogging? you sudah gone insane is it?

kaywin said...

abang john ni dari Europe?