Monday, October 09, 2006

A day of mix feelings

Today is a day of mix feelings. I am leaving a buddy who has been with me for more than 8 years. He has accompanied me everywhere I go all this while. 8 years is not a short period, it’s quite sad to say goodbye to him. Don’t get me wrong, I am referring to my car.
















Although it doesn’t have the aerodynamic look (it’s called Aeroback leh) and a bit underpower when carries more than 3 persons, this car has been quite reliable and fuel economical. It never gives me any major problem throughout these 8 years. I feel sad to only trade it in at RM8,000. Proton car price has been dropping so much…sigh…

Knowing that this is the last time I am driving this car, I treasure every moment on my way to the car dealer. Replacing it is a new Honda City VTEC. I hope this new car will also be fuel economical, even more reliable, besides being more powerful and aerodynamic.
















See. Nice or not?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoh, honda much better lah :)

"old not go, new not coming mah" kekekeke

Unknown said...

aiyoh, honda much better lah :)

"old not go, new not coming mah" kekekeke

Selba said...

Hi.. got in here from leecs' blog :)

Selba said...

Oh btw, I like honda!!!