Monday, October 09, 2006

Favourite Movies

You may notice that my favourite movies are a bit strange.





Some may have heard of ‘Crash’ and ‘Snatch’ before as one is Oscar Best Motion Picture of 2006, the other one stars Brad Pitt and was shown on AXN a couple of times. As for the other two, most people seem to have no idea what kind of movies they are. Whenever I recommend these movies to my friends, they always respond with ‘Huh? What movie is that?’












Among all, my favourite goes to ‘Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ directed by Madonna’s husband, Guy Ritchie. IMDB rates it 8.0/10.0 and I think this is the best heist/criminal comedy I have even seen. The language may be a little difficult to understand as they speak a lot of cockney rhyming slang, but it doesn’t bother me too much because the plots are simply too good. My friends who have watched it always come back to me and say ‘Hey, it’s really funny’. For those who have not seen it, try to get a copy.

It’s really a classic, trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, pop from your brother's blog :), and found we share the same interest on the first two films you listed! cool.