Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hectic Week

This blog has been silent for more than a week because I was too busy at work to update it. There was a big issue last week and then our ass were on fire for the following few days. Then there was a UAT and 2-day Zone Meeting followed by a Gala Dinner, it just messed up our already tight duty roster. :(

This is going to continue for quite sometime as Muraly is going to South Africa, Jason, Eric and me will be on vacation in December. Cheng's head will definitely grow bigger and bigger!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my friendster link..
http://www.friendster.com/twlam
I put some gala dinner photos on it ..

Selba said...

Hope you will still blogging :)

kaywin said...

Will still blog when I have something to share.

Anonymous said...

Not so bad lah.. still manageable. Inilah part and parcel of engaging customers.

Hopefully, will be lesser lah once the errr... Besi Tuang product is better lah. From the looks of it, they are moving in the right direction.

Plus, we have Dungeon Master to help out now.

p/s: I wonder if I am gonna kena saman by DBP police for writing in bahasa rojak ;-)