Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bad Cop

I have a friend who has his own principles in doing many things and I quite salute him for holding on to his principles. For example he never bribe. He just told me a story.

Below is the conversation between him and a traffic police after he was blocked for speeding.


Friend: 'Encik, apa salah saya?' (Sir, what did I offend?)

Police: 'Speeding'

Friend: 'Ya ke? Berapa kelajuan saya?' (Really? How fast did I go?)
Police: 'Melebihi had kelajuan' (Exceeded the speed limit)
Friend: 'Kalau begini macam mana?' (So how?)

Police: 'Saman 300 ratus' (300 Summon)

Friend: 'Macam tu encik bagi saman lah.' (Like that summon me then)

Police: 'Encik betul ke? Encik tak mau kawan?' (Are you sure sir? Sir you don't want to be friend?)
Friend: 'Kalau I salah, kasih saya saman' (If I am wrong, just summon me)
Police: 'Encik nak saman, tak mau kawan?' (Sir you want summon, don't want to be friend?)
Friend: 'I salah, I patut kena saman' (I am wrong, I should get the summon)

Police: 'Betul ke? (Are you sure?)

Friend: 'Betul...' (Sure...)
Police: 'Err....macam tu...tak apa lah.' (Err...like that...nevermind lah)
Friend: 'Tak apa? Tak boleh, I salah encik patut bagi saman pada saya' (Nevermind? Cannot, I am wrong you must summon me)

Police: 'Tak apa lah, I tau encik orang berbudi bahasa' (Nevermind lah, I know you are a good guy')

Friend: 'Betul ke? Tak perlu saman?' (Are you sure? Not summon?)

Police: 'Tak perlu' (No need)


Like this also can...wanna try next time?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really ? It's true ? Ha, Your friend really got guts !! You are the 1st follower and I am the second !!

Selba said...

Wow... salute to your friend!

Well, as old ppl say, do good thing then you will get return good thing too :)

Unknown said...

kekekeke
reverse pyscology?

yeah many just want to scare you and get 'duit kopi' saja...

Anonymous said...

I know of another method that is quite effective too..tears....I remembered my friend(either she is very good in acting or she's wetting her pants, I don't know), when the police stops her, first thing she did was to tremble her lips and stare at the police with tears glistening her eyes. But I think this method can only be applied by girls..Boys, stay out of this method!

kaywin said...

girl next door: I am sure you can use your big eyes to touch the police's heart.

Anonymous said...

That's a very dangerous weapon , which I'll try my best not to use!