Monday, December 04, 2006

Clogged Brain

I went to my company treasure hunt in Langkawi last weekend. We travelled by bus on Friday night and the hunt started the next morning. My team members and I were sitting close to the back of the bus, may be because we felt safer as travelling in bus at night is always dangerous. Knowing that the next day would be tiring most people try to get some sleep on the bus. Unfortunately there were a few guys who were a bit drunk and started to have concert at the back and spoke loudly thinking that they own the bus. They even played music that the rest of the passengers don't listen. It was really torturing.

I am not sure what's wrong with these people. They are educated, good at their work certainly not stupid but yet something wrong with their brains. May be a vein is clogged or something that makes them become inconsiderate of others. What do you call this kind of people?

Assume that you and me dropped into an endless hole?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rite, I was sitting in front of you yet I listen every song that they sang.
"~~Welcome to the hotel of Langkawi ~~". What a classic moment for us to remember through out the lifetime. I believe the scene will be flashed in mind when I listen to this song again.

Thing turns bad to worse when the song was sang along with odour (yiaks..).

They are =you-should-know=. Nothing better than this!!

Anonymous said...

I really envied you guys for being able to go to Langkawi and have fun, except this part...

Well, maybe different people, different culture. It's a good thing you guys are just bus-mates and not roommates..

BTW, I heard that these people think that the act of "guys holding hands"and "guys sharing the same water-bottle", etc is something very normal! What do you guys think?

Well, maybe next time if you are fortunate enough to visit their country, remember the Malay saying, "Masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk kandang kerbau menguak".

Selba said...

Hahaha... poor you...

Well, something happened similiar to me last weekend. On the way back from outing, they played "religion" songs.. I guess I was the only Indonesian chinese and different religion.

kaywin said...

girl next door: Sorry lah, i won't hold guy's hand even when I go to their country lah...I am not brokeback.

Unknown said...

....(speechless)
these are the people that very likely to throw rubbish everywhere....

Anonymous said...

* Yawn * Got people singing meh? Got smell? Guess I was much too asleep... hehehe... lucky me.

Anyway, I think another classic would be the bus driver playing Snakes on A Plane twice(!) back to back and... check this one out... Tokyo Drift four (yes, four!) times during the journey home. Man.... and that's not even the half of it, the four times Tokyo Drift was played, it's only the first disc! (The bus's AV system a bit primitive lah, only can play VCDs)

I like seeing fast cars as much as the next guy, but I nearly swore off watching Tokyo Drift after that. ML even suggested I watch the Part 2 four times to 'balance out' the effect. Anyone wants to join her?

kaywin said...

Drift so many times, I think the tyre also worn out liao lah...

Anonymous said...

if "2 Fast 2 Furious" comes out with a new sequence, will you guys watch it ?

I am taking this question seriously................

The answer is NO, unless I watch it in the bus , again.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the next F&F installment will feature bus drifting. That'll be a riot to watch.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, "4 Fast 4 Furious" Bus Drifting will be out soon. No babes, no flashy cars. But a humble 24-seater bus drifting along the highway with a bunch of TS playing orchestra inside.

Erks, I won't watch. CONFIRM.

kaywin said...

Btw, for those of you who wants to continue with the 2nd part of the movie, let me know. I have the DVD, no charge for watching it 4 times!!!