Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo Manipulation

As I mentioned before, some shots that I took during the trip was quite disappointing. So today I tried to manipulate one of them using Photoshop. Although the result is not really fantastic (not so real), after some cropping, gradient tool for blue sky, level, colour and contrast adjustment, the result is more presentable than the original one.



















Before



























After

Of course, I hope I don't have to manipulate my photos if possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr sweatpalm...
long time didnt read ur blog...
must be a very enjoyable trip...
didnt know that u r into dslr...
so how's the performance of ur d40x?

kaywin said...

I am still new to dSLR and still learning it. The performance surely cannot compare to those professional ones but good enough for entry level guy like me. But have to say that the kit lense is not enough, must get a wideangle and zoom lense.