Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back Side Job 2

After last week's incident I didn't actually check my car thoroughly. I didn't lost anything else in my car except the 2 bags in my car boot, so I thought everything else was ok. Didn't that I know that that mother f**cker was also trying to steal my car!!! I think I was just too 'bingong' after the incident and never use key to open my car door, I only realised this just now...damn...




















I called up Honda Service last week and they told me the car boot lock costs about RM200 to fix. But now with the door lock also damaged it should cost me another RM200k...@#%$#%$#^$&%^&^%

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a really unfortunate Merdeka 'gift' for you. 50 years on and we still have people with petty mentality like that.. sigh...

I think the items they take (data not withstanding) is worth less than your repairs.

Unknown said...

ya, this kind of people better don't have kids, otherwise they might just educate their kids the same way.

Unknown said...

invest in the Stoplock, better than the 'free gift' that you r using now...

saw one GSM alarm system that you might wanna spent some money to Armour your car?

kaywin said...

My friend told me that any steering lock is useless as it can be cut in minutes. Steering is designed that way so that it doesn't hurt the driver. He recommended me autolock.

Read this from forum:
Stoplock is more of a deterrant than a preventive measure in dealing with
car thief. If those hijackers mark your car, that's it. However, if there
is two identical cars parked with each other but one has stoplock and the
other do not have. The thief will likely go for the car which do not have
stoplock as it will be less effort to steal it.

Btw, i think the best is to get a car clamp, as my fried said. You clamp your own car, so you can park anywhere, no need to pay parking and won't get any summon...kekeke