Thursday, June 14, 2007

Global Warming

Recently there are a lot of news, articles and awareness campaigns about global warming. I believe there are many people who are now aware of global warming but have not done much about it, including myself. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty about it.

When I stayed in hotel, I used to leave everything on, lights, air con, heater, simply because I thought I have paid for them. I liked to put a paper card in the key slot so that lights and air con are always turned on even when I am going out. But when I stayed in the hotel 2 days ago, I thought about climate change and switched everything off when I was not using it.

This is only a small change but I think it is a good start for me. Actually even a simple change in your daily life can make a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah.....now you taught me something new. I've never thought of using a paper card on that key slot, might be due to my ignorance as well as fear of causing a fire to the hotel. But now, I might consider doing so..kekeke...(kidding)